Monday, July 20, 2009

Preparing for Bella's Christening

Our little sweetie is being christened this Sunday! I was really worried (and still am) that her gown won't fit. It is size 0-3, but she is now 14 pounds and the gown says up to 12 pounds. My mom and I tried it on a few weeks ago and there was still room, but my mom was going to move the buttons around the neck just in case. I can't believe how big she is already and that she is only four days away from being three months old! She slept sooo much last night and today that I was worried, but I think she is just growing.

Last night she fell asleep around 8:30 pm and didn't wake to eat until 2:30 am! Then she was back up at 5:30 am and went back to sleep after eating and woke around 8:00 am. Then she slept for another hour or so around 9:00 am and again around 11:30 am. Then she stayed awake from 2:30 pm until just now around 8:00 pm. She usually doesn't sleep that much so I was thrown off.

I am so happy to be home with her! I don't want to miss a thing. She is "talking" up a storm now. Especially to her daddy! We also read every day and she looks at the pictures and smiles...it is too cute. Speaking of cute (lol) we LOVE this picture of her! She looks like a little Hollywood doll.

I just joined Facebook about a week ago and I am amazed. I was always curious about what all the hype was about. I found SO many people I graduated high school with and others I lost contact with years and years ago. It is nice to reconnect. It's also addicting.

So, I will post pics from this Sunday as soon as I can :)

2 comments:

  1. I just looked for you on facebook, but there were two people in your state with your name, and neither had your picture. Friend me! (I sound so pathetic and middle-schooler, don't I?) Bella is so cute! What a big girl! She's about the same size as my Tami, who is already 5.5 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it:) (the pic) Such a pretty baby.

    ReplyDelete